CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 4, 2010

Pasta....Take Two



This dinner is the absolute opposite of what was intended. However, it turned out better than I ever could have imagined. A few simple ingredients was all this took and it came together in an instant. I look forward to having this again. My husband loves pasta, and this was an amazing diversion from the typical thick, heavy sauce usually seen with pasta. Take one was a hot mess, so I revised my game plan and it worked!!!!

Tomato and Broccoli Pasta:

6 oz. Whole Grain Rotini
1 can petite cut diced tomatoes with no salt
1 1/2 cups broccoli
1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan
1 Tbsp. Greek seasoning

Boil your noodles. Add the broccoli in the last 4 minutes. Drain both and leave in the colander. While they drain, add the tomatoes to the pot, smashing them with a potato masher. Add the pasta and broccoli back to the pot. Stir in the Parmesan and Greek seasoning. Toss well.

No comments:

Questions? Comments? Have a recipe to share? E-mail me!

myrecipecorner@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin