CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 11, 2010

Easy Peasy



One day recently, as I was talking to my mom, we were discussing the fact that neither of us really had any great plans for our dinner menus that were in the near future. She began telling me about one of our friends and the easiest chicken that she had recently made because she simply had those ingredients on hand.

So, I thought I'd give this a try. You won't believe how easy it is, and we really enjoyed it. You could add to this, but it was just fine as is.

Chicken with Tomatoes:

1 lb. of chicken-I used tenderloins
2 cans cream of chicken soup
2 cans Rotel tomatoes

Dump everything in the crock pot and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Serve chicken over rice, ladling the extra sauce over the chicken.

No comments:

Questions? Comments? Have a recipe to share? E-mail me!

myrecipecorner@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin