CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 22, 2008

More Cookies

I know, I know. I promised I would begin to lay low on the cookies, and I will. I just have to get these in before Christmas. My family makes these. The recipe was given to me by my aunt when I married hubby. I feel pressure to get all the junk food over with before the holidays end, because I know we will be back to trying to eat healthier and lighter. So, you should try these if you like chocolate like we do.
Chocolate Crackles:

1 18 1/2 oz. pkg. Devil's Food cake mix
2 eggs, slightly beaten
2 tsp. vanilla
1 Tbsp. water
1/2 cup oil
powdered sugar

Combine cake mix, oil, eggs, vanilla, and water. Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Roll them in powdered sugar. Place on a greased baking sheet 1 1/2 inches apart. Bake at 375 degrees 8-10 minutes. I usually take them out at 8 minutes. We like ours on the softer side.

No comments:

Questions? Comments? Have a recipe to share? E-mail me!

myrecipecorner@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin