CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tea for Two

My absolute favorite time of year is Fall. I may have already told you that in previous posts. I love watching football. I long for the days when it will turn cool. I like having to bring out the long sleeves as well as the blankets. At the first sign of cooler weather, I make this drink every single year. I store it in an airtight container and we have it well up until Christmas. James and I were talking earlier today about looking forward to cooler weather, and that is when I thought of this.

Spiced Tea:

1/2 cup instant lemon flavored tea
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 cups Tang
2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 tsp. ground cloves
1 small pkg. sweetened lemonade mix

Combine all ingredients in an airtight container. Ass 2-3 tsp. of mixture to 1 cup of hot water. ENJOY!!

No comments:

Questions? Comments? Have a recipe to share? E-mail me!

myrecipecorner@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin