CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 16, 2009

Me Time

I am long overdue for a recipe update. I am having some ME time tonight, so this is how I wanted to spend my time.


Lemon Squares:

1 box lemon cake mix
1 stick butter
1 egg

Mix together and spread into a greased 9x13 baking dish.

2 eggs
1 8oz. pkg. cream cheese (room temperature)
pinch of salt
16 oz. box confectioners sugar
1 tsp. vanilla

Cream the eggs and cream cheese. Add salt, sugar, and vanilla. Spread over the first mixture in the baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees 40-50 minutes. Cool for 30 minutes. Cut into squares. Top with confectioners sugar.

No comments:

Questions? Comments? Have a recipe to share? E-mail me!

myrecipecorner@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin