CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bring On the Curry




Well, hubby is putting me to shame in the kitchen. It's been a little while between recipes because we have simply been so busy. I was fortunate enough to walk in the door tonight to find out that James already had dinner in the oven. Next time, we will likely make extra sauce, but this was a good dish. Trying a new dish is always fun. This came from one of my sweet aunts, and was given to my cousin when she was married. So, it's been passed around a bit, but it is well worth every bite.

Honey-Curry Chicken:

1/4 cup melted butter
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup prepared mustard
1/4 tsp. salt
1 tsp. curry powder
1 1/2 lbs. chicken

Combine butter, honey, mustard, salt, and curry powder, stirring well. Dip the chicken into honey sauce, coating on all sides. Place chicken in greased 13x9 baking dish. Bake uncovered at 375 for one hour.

*I would recommend covering this with foil before baking,

No comments:

Questions? Comments? Have a recipe to share? E-mail me!

myrecipecorner@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin