CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tea With a Twist




I found this recipe on The Sisters' Cafe recipe blog. James and I tried it during the Christmas holiday and really liked it a lot. We will make this again soon.

Cranberry Spice Tea:

1 quart water
3/4 cup sugar
1 cinnamon stick
12 whole cloves
1/4 cup red hots (I could not find these. I had to use Hot Tamales.)
1 quart cranberry juice
12 oz. can frozen orange juice concentrate
1/2 12 oz. can lemonade concentrate

Bring the first five ingredients to a boil. Allow to boil for about 10 minutes. Reduce the heat and add the cranberry juice along with the orange juice and lemonade concentrates. Heat through and strain the liquid. Serve warm.

No comments:

Questions? Comments? Have a recipe to share? E-mail me!

myrecipecorner@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin