CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Perfect For Any Meal



This yummy biscuit recipe came from Steph over at Plain Chicken. You can find her by looking to the left hand side of my blog under the list of blogs I read. She originally had these for dinner, saying they would be equally as good for breakfast. I'd have to agree with her on this. I was surprised at how much we liked them, and we can hardly wait to try them again. Her picture was better than mine, but I am sure they were equally as tasty.

7 Up Biscuits:

2 cups Bisquick
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup 7 Up
1/4 cup melted butter

Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Meanwhile, combine Bisquick with sour cream. Steph mentions that she cut her sour cream into the Bisquick, but to be honest, I forgot to do that. I thought they came out just fine anyway. After combining Bisquick and sour cream, add in the 7 Up. Dough will be extremely sticky. Flour your work area before rolling out this dough. Cut your biscuits, and place them in a pan that has been coated with the melted butter. Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Steph's directions said to bake until browned, so I gave them 15 minutes, which was a bit too long. Just check them before you burn them.

1 comment:

Plain Chicken said...

these are SO good! Your biscuits look great!

Questions? Comments? Have a recipe to share? E-mail me!

myrecipecorner@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin