CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Chocolate Overload

I can remember making this dessert with my grandmother when I was young. It has resurfaced some years later as a favorite in one of my cookbooks. I always think of my grandmother whenever this is mentioned. I hope you will enjoy making it with someone that you love and that it will bring you fond memories too.

Hershey Pie:

6 Hershey Bars (with or without almonds)
1 12oz. tub Cool Whip
1 graham cracker crust (I use the oreo crust)

Place thawed Cool Whip in a bowl. In a separate microwave safe bowl, melt the Hershey bars in 30 second increments until smooth. Fold the melted chocolate into the Cool Whip. Pour into crust and chill before serving.

No comments:

Questions? Comments? Have a recipe to share? E-mail me!

myrecipecorner@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin