CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Corn, No Cob

Last month when James and I went to visit my in-laws, I came home with a cookbook as a souvenir. My in-laws had recently moved from one part of the country to another. When I found the cookbook that is local to their new community, I felt that I needed to have it for my ever growing collection. As I was looking through it, I mentioned to Regina, my mother-in-law, that I had found one particular recipe that sparked my interest. It was indeed the first recipe I made from the book. We will most likely add this to our Thanksgiving menu this year. It was so very easy to make, which makes this even better.

Crockpot Corn:

1 2lb. bag frozen silver queen corn
1 stick butter, cut into small pieces
1 8oz. pkg. cream cheese, cut into small pieces.

Place the butter and cream cheese into the crockpot. Turn on low. Pour the corn over this mixture. Cover and cook for 4 hors. I stirred mine every hour. Season with salt and pepper before serving. This is yummy!

No comments:

Questions? Comments? Have a recipe to share? E-mail me!

myrecipecorner@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin