CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Trust Me, I Know A Doctor

The weather has been so dreary here this weekend. I love it like this, and the only thing that would make it better would be to add some snow. Since that isn't likely to happen, I will settle for this. I have some running around to do today, and this just might be waiting for me when I come back.

Mulled Dr. Pepper

8 cups Dr. Pepper
1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/2 tsp. ground allspice
1/2 tsp. whole cloves
1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
3 cinnamon sticks

In a slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours or until desired temperature is reached. Discard the cloves and cinnamon sticks before serving.

No comments:

Questions? Comments? Have a recipe to share? E-mail me!

myrecipecorner@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin