CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Look for Fall

Okay, I have been MIA for a month and a half. Going back to work has been crazy. I have a ton of recipes backed up that I want to share, so I will get started.

Orange Brownies:

1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
2 cups sugar
1 tsp. salt
2 sticks butter, softened
4 eggs
2 tsp. orange extract
1 tsp. grated orange zest

Glaze:

1 cup confectioner's sugar
2 Tbsp. orange juice
1 tsp. grated orange zest

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13x9 pan. Stir together the flour, sugar, and salt. Add butter, eggs, extract, and zest. Beat mixture with an electric mixer until well blended. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake 30 minutes or until golden brown. Pierce the cake with a fork, and pour glaze over cake. Cut into squares.

No comments:

Questions? Comments? Have a recipe to share? E-mail me!

myrecipecorner@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin