CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'll Have My Cookie With....Everything!

Okay, I know that I have been posting nothing but sweets lately, but it is the holidays! I will be back to regular food soon. This cookie recipe is from Paula Deen. I printed it some time ago from the Internet. They are great for the holidays. That seems to luckily be the only time we think about them in our house.

Monster Cookies:

3 eggs
1 1/4 cups packed light brown sugar
1 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
12 oz. creamy peanut butter
1 stick softened butter
1/2 cup M&M's
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/4 cup raisins
2 tsp. baking soda
4 1/2 cups quick cooking oatmeal (not instant)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper. In a very large bowl, mix eggs and sugars together until well combined. Add salt, vanilla, peanut butter, and butter. Mix well. Stir in M&M's, chocolate chips, raisins, baking soda, and oatmeal. Drop by tablespoons 2 inches apart onto cookie sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes. Allow to set for 3-5 minutes.

No comments:

Questions? Comments? Have a recipe to share? E-mail me!

myrecipecorner@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin