CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 21, 2008

It's a Party.....Tortilla Style

In an earlier post, I introduced you to Lauren, my very dear friend who lives out of state. She had mentioned previously that she had a baby shower to attend this past weekend, so I was anxious to hear how it went. All I can say is that she and I had a good laugh at how abnormally things seem to go. First off, there were some behind then scenes funnies that happened prior to this party. Once she arrived, she said things did not fall properly in place as she had hoped they would. She even questioned whether this woman had even given a party before. So, she inspired me to share this recipe which is great for party giving. In fact, I made these for the last party that I gave which was only a month ago. It makes a ton!!!

Tortilla Rolls

2-8 oz. pkgs cream cheese
1-1 oz. envelope ranch dressing mix
1-4 oz. can chopped black olives, drained
1-4 oz. can green chilies, drained
1 small jar pimientos
1 bunch green onions, finely chopped
1 tsp. garlic salt
1 cup shredded cheddar
flour tortillas
salsa

Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the next 7 ingredients and combine well. Spread mixture thinly over tortillas. Roll tortillas tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 3 hours. Slice each roll into 1 inch pieces. Serve with salsa.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

That is a HILARIOUS way to sum up the shower without giving too many details! This recipe sounds yummy...maybe I will make them next time I host a shower!

Questions? Comments? Have a recipe to share? E-mail me!

myrecipecorner@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin