CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Nuts!!!!

Okay, yes, I admit, I am in the beginning stages of going nuts! I return to work in a little more than 24 hours, and let's just say I am ill prepared. I feel this way after every vacation it seems. I have lots to do in little time. Dear sweet James is the best husband a girl could ask for. He knows this is coming every year at the same time, and he does everything humanly possible to help me maintain sanity. We thought a recipe including nuts was appropriate for tonight. This recipe is good for breakfast, snack, or dessert.

Pecan Pie Muffins

1 cup finely chopped pecans
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup all purpose flour
2 eggs
1/2 cup melted butter

Combine the first 3 ingredients. Make a well in the center. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs until they begin to look foamy. Stir the butter into the eggs. Add the egg mixture into the center of the well with the dry ingredients. Combine well until the mixture is moist. Bake in muffin tins for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.

No comments:

Questions? Comments? Have a recipe to share? E-mail me!

myrecipecorner@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin