CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Weekend Getaway Breakfast

Blueberry Coffee Cake:

2 sticks butter
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
1/2 tsp. almond extract
2 cups self rising flour
1 cup sour cream
2 cups blueberries
1/2 cup chopped nuts
glaze

Preheat oven to 350 degrees Grease 13 x 9 pan. Cream the butter. Add the sugar. Beat until light and fluffy. Add eggs one a a time. Add extract. Stir in flour alternately with sour cram. Pour the batter into the baking pan. Sprinkle with blueberries and nuts. Bake for 40 minutes. Top with the glaze.

Glaze:

1 1/2 cups confectioners sugar
2 1/2 Tbsp. milk
12 tsp. vanilla

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

I wonder if this would work with raspberries.....

Rebekah @ www.kidsdoeathealthy.blogspot.com

Susanne said...

Hi Rebekah,

I am sure it would be equally as yummy. This is a very good recipe. Hope you like it, and let me know if you decide to vary the fruit. Thanks for following my blog. I hope you will enjoy the recipes.

Questions? Comments? Have a recipe to share? E-mail me!

myrecipecorner@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin