CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Hyped up for Halloween

For as long as I can remember, I've loved Halloween. From the costumes to the jack o'lanters and the candy, Halloween has long been a day filled with fun memories.

With Halloween just a week away, I thought I would spend the next few days highlighting some Halloween-themed recipes. This Halloween drink comes from Cooking Light magazine, although I don't remember the exact issue.


Pumpkin Pie Milkshake

2 cups reduced fat vanilla ice cream, softened
1 cup fat-free milk
2/3 cup canned pumpkin
1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
3 tablespoons frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed

Combine first five ingredients in blender. Process until smooth. Divide equally into four glasses. Top each with 2 teaspoons whipped topping. Sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice.

No comments:

Questions? Comments? Have a recipe to share? E-mail me!

myrecipecorner@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin