CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday Dinner

Anyone that knows us and especially knows James, knows what he does for a living. Therefore you understand that he typically does not get the same holidays off work that you or I might get. Hence, the reason we celebrated Labor Day with dinner tonight instead of tomorrow. This is an easy meal that takes such little effort.

Pulled Pork:
1 pork tenderloin
2 1/2 cups barbecue sauce
3/4-1 cup apple cider vinegar (depending on your taste preference)
3 Tbsp. honey
1 cup Coca Cola

In a bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, apple cider vinegar, and honey. Stir vigorously until thoroughly mixed. Pour this mixture into your crockpot. Add the Coca Cola. Whisk to combine. Add the pork tenderloin into the mix. Place your crockpot on low. Cook for 8 hours. Remove the meat to a plate to shred the meat. Once shredded, place meat back into the crockpot to combine with sauce. Serve on buns topped with coleslaw.

2 comments:

Jersey Girl Cooks said...

Hi Susanne,
Thanks for visiting my blog. This crockpot meal looks so easy but delicious! I will be visiting fequently.

"Intentionally Katie" said...

Hi Susanne - Nice to "meet" you! I love new recipes, so I'll be back for sure. I would have never thought to put Coke in BBQ...I'll have to give this a try!

Questions? Comments? Have a recipe to share? E-mail me!

myrecipecorner@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin