CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ghosts With the Most

In keeping with my Halloween theme, I am giving you a cute little dessert that you may already know about. Kids and adults alike all get a kick out of these.

Ghost Cookies:

1 pkg. Nutter Butter cookies
1 container vanilla frosting
milk chocolate morsels

Cover each side of your cookies with vanilla frosting. Give each ghost two morsels for eyes. Enjoy! They always turn out cute, and children especially love making them.

2 comments:

Jersey Girl Cooks said...

Hi Susanne,
I tried posting the boo poem but it won't work because it has a little picture attached. My email address is jerseygirlcooks@comcast.net. Send me an email with your email address and I will email the file to you.
Lisa (Jersey girl)

"Intentionally Katie" said...

Oh, this sounds cute. I'll be back for sure - thanks for coming out of the shadows and commenting on my blog! ;)

Questions? Comments? Have a recipe to share? E-mail me!

myrecipecorner@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin