CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Thrown In



We use our crockpot ALL the time. In fact, we have more than one of them. Often, we will use them at the same time. The other day, I had a roast I wanted to make, so I literally just took what I had out of the pantry to throw this together.

Clean Out The Pantry Roast:

1 pot roast-2-3 lbs.
1 pkg. Lipton Beefy Onion Soup Mix
2 small cans tomato juice
1 large carton beef broth
1 bag crinkle cut carrots-(Yes, I realize they were not in the pantry.)

Salt and pepper the roast. Dust with a little flower. Brown in the skillet with a pat of butter. Transfer the browned roast to the crockpot. Turn on low and add the beef broth, carrots, tomato juice, and soup mix. Cook for 8 hours.

No comments:

Questions? Comments? Have a recipe to share? E-mail me!

myrecipecorner@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin