CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Keeping the Pigs Warm



Now that February is almost over, I decided I better share this with you before it was too late. These were one of our little snacks we had during the Super Bowl. They were so easy, and I am shocked that I had never made them until now.

Pigs in a Blanket:

1 can Pillsbury breadstick dough
1 pkg. little smokies
dipping sauce of your choice

Unroll and separate the dough into ten strips. Cut each piece into thirds (I actually cut mine into fourths and they were fine). Wrap each strip of dough around a single smokie and place on a lightly greased baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20minutes.

No comments:

Questions? Comments? Have a recipe to share? E-mail me!

myrecipecorner@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin