CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

From Ham to Pork



We make the Maple Ham recipe, from Make It Fast, Cook It Slow, frequently. So, I decided today to give the same ingredients a try only this time with a pork loin instead of ham. The results were pretty good. Although I must admit, I am so used to slow cooking pork with Coke and barbecue sauce. I don't typically stray from what I am used too. After all, you are dealing with someone who orders the same thing every time she goes into a restaurant.

Maple Pork:

1 pork loin
1 cup dark brown sugar
1 cup pineapple juice
1/2 cup maple syrup

Brown the pork on all sides. Place into the crock pot topping it with the brown sugar. Pour the pineapple juice and maple syrup over the pork. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-6 hours.

No comments:

Questions? Comments? Have a recipe to share? E-mail me!

myrecipecorner@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin