CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Taters on the Side



It is soooooo hot here, and it is almost unbearable to think about food. I haven't had any good recipes the last few days because it almost makes me sick to think about food when the heat is so oppressive here. I am soooooo ready for Fall. Cold weather food suits me better anyway.

We finally tried a new recipe today. This is from Cooking Light, and the results were that it is a hit!!!! As soon as I took the picture, James was off with every single one of those potatoes on his plate. He is pleased to report that he ate them all. What can we really say other than the man likes meat and potatoes.

Roasted Fingerling Potatoes:

2 1/2 lbs. fingerling potatoes
2 Tbsp. oil
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
3 Tbsp. parsley-(We substituted chives).

Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Quarter the potatoes and add them to a large bowl. With them, combine the oil, salt, pepper, chives, and Dijon. Toss well and spread over a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes.

2 comments:

Penny said...

This sounds yummy. Bob loves potatoes in all forms - so I am always looking for something to add variety to the way I cook them.

Avril said...

LOVE this recipe! - thank you for putting it out there too all of us in blog land. Hoping to make it tonight with my bbq'ed chicken! :-)

Questions? Comments? Have a recipe to share? E-mail me!

myrecipecorner@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin