CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Wild About Wontons

Now that I am back to normal and caught up on sleep, I can resume my posts. Today, I am sharing a recipe for wonton appetizers.

Wontons:

1 lb. sausage
1 green bell pepper, chopped
1 small can chopped black olives, drained
8 oz. Ranch dressing
2 cups Mexican blend cheese
1 pkg. wonton skins

Brown and drain the sausage and chopped bell pepper. Combine meat and pepper mixture with dressing, olves, and cheese. Arrange wontons in greased mioni muffin tins. Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and place 1 Tbsp. of sausage mixture in each wonton. Bake an additional 10 minutes. Makes 4 dozen.

No comments:

Questions? Comments? Have a recipe to share? E-mail me!

myrecipecorner@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin